This is just a short excerpt for the about page.
Born in England in the 1960s, I grew up in a small market town in rural Herefordshire before joining the Royal Navy. After 22 years in the submarine service and having travelled extensively, I now live and write in rural Worcestershire.
My short stories so far:
- Evel Knievel and The Fat Elvis Diner
- Five Pairs of Shorts (a collection of ten short stories)
- Hank Williams’ Cadillac
- Beelzebub Jones Spaghetti-Western trilogy
- Two Turtle Doves (Burdizzo Books anthology ‘12 Days of Christmas 2017‘)
- Rain Dogs (Burdizzo Books anthology, ‘Mix Tapes‘)
My stories reflect my life-long fascination with the dark underbelly of American culture; be it tales of the Wild West, the simmering menace of the Deep South, the poetry of Charles Bukowski, or Langston Hughes, the writing of Andrew Vachss and John Steinbeck, or the music of Charley Patton, Son House, Johnny Cash, or Tom Waits.
Hope you enjoy my website (I have an occasional blog, too). Please tell your friends…
Talk to me: email@example.com